Gel Pest Control
This treatment covers household pest like cockroaches, red ants & black ants, lizards, similar crawling insects.
Garden Pest Control
Garden pest control is a safe and easy way to fix those critters that think your food is their food!
Kitchen Pest Control
Prevention is the first defense against pest infestation in the kitchen.
Residential Pest Control
We can assess your home for free and develop a comprehensive protection plan, so you don’t have to share your home with unwanted pests.
Hospitals, healthcare institutions, food processing units all mandate a very high level of aerial and surface disinfection in the workspace.
Sterifume® is designed to combat pests such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores and ensure a clean, microbe-free environment.
Rodents are dangerous pests at home. Infamous for carrying deadly diseases and contaminating food in the kitchen, they are known to damage electronics,
household appliances, wiring etc.
Coloquially known as “white-ants”, termites are known for the destruction they cause to wooden structures and furniture. Through technical and exclusive global alliances with R&D companies,
We has developed an integrated Termite Treatment & Control Service to suit your specific needs.
Bed Bugs are parasites that feed on blood and can cause extreme itching and sleepless nights. They damage furniture, curtains, beds and mattresses.
Infestations can occur in the bedroom and spread rapidly to other parts of the house, putting you and your children at risk.
The majority of furniture in Indian households is made of wood or composites of wood. Wood-borer larvae or powderpost beetle larvae are pests that can damage wooden structures and furniture.
Fogging (For Mosquitoes)
Mosquitoes are infamous for spreading extremely dangerous diseases such as malaria, dengue, brain fever, cerebral malaria and filariasis.
Having a mosquito infestation in close proximity to you and your family is an extremely dangerous situation and can be fatal. The primary goal is to keep homes and families safe from mosquitoes
Although bees can be considered to be a nuisance to most people, we at RPC consider them to have a great ecological importance. In light of this,
we conduct a professional service that is eco-friendly by removing the hives and solving your problem without killing the bees*.
Cockroaches and ants pose a major threat to households, as they have the capacity to contaminate food and surfaces.
RPC service ensures the control of these pests and prevents future infestations.
ISM is an anti-spider service designed specifically for food storage/processing establishments. In addition to a few spiders being venomous to humans,
their cobwebs are unsightly and they carry dust which can contaminate the product.
Treatment for termite infested Build
Post-Contruction Curative-cum-Preventive Treatment
In termite infested buldings the existing infestation is initially eradicated completely before preventive measures are taken to stop further infestation. The various steps of recommended treatment are illustrated in the picture alongside.
1. & 2. Injection of fumigant in termite galleries to destroy live forms hiding inside and spraying of woodwork to destroy existing infestation and to make it resistant to termite attack.
3. & 4. Drilling in floors where necessary and as feasible and charging the soil below to create a chemical soil barrier impervious to termite entry.
5. & 6. Drilling at the junction of walls and floors at selected points and pumping to create chemical barriers in the path of termites seeking entry into the building.
7. & 8. Trenching along external perimenter of building andn chargingthe backfill to create a chemical band all round the building to prevent termite entry. Drilling is resorted to when concrete or masonry plinth protection is provided along external perimenter.
Pre-Construction Anti-Termite Soil Treatment.
In new building under construction the soil immediately adjacent to the foundation and floor structure is charged with soil toxicant so as to create a chemical barrier impregnable to termites.
1. Treatment of bottom and part of the sides.
2. Treatment to backfill earth in stage.
3. Treatment of surface of the filled earth in the plinth area.
4. Treatment of soil around the external perimenter.
In addition to thr above, all vulnerble locations such as points where underground soil pipes, electrical cables, etc. enter the plinth wall and emerge through the floor are well soaked with soiln toxicant.